Box Build for 4 SSA Evil 18's on 2 NS-1's!!

154 sq in +- 3 sq in. of port.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Im just not really into audio as much as I was in previous years, but I still love woodworking, and building other people quality boxes.

As far as the use of Octaports, they're super easy to make, and it's all the benefits of an aero port, at a fraction of the cost, and it looks a lot better than an aeroport (in my opinion). Also, You'd be surprised how many people I give quotes for box builds to that are in awe of Octaports. Haha. A lot of people have never seen them before.

nice looking box man. nice work

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

you work for a shop or what that is good quality work. where are you from?

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

you work for a shop or what that is good quality work. where are you from?

I'll never work for a shop. Everything I've done has been self taught. Granted, I've been "into" audio for 9 years, and have built 100+ boxes in the last 3 years. Thanks for the compliments! I take a lot of pride in my work.

I'm located in Guthrie, OK. My business page is McGovney Designs on fb.

Will have to take a saturday off soon and take a little road trip lol. Since Thunder Valley opened back up, I'll probably head up there one race weekend(have two buddies with built Camaro's, 408SBC/stalled auto and a built LS1/T56).

What's your personal setup?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Sweet. Well, I use to have a 99 Dodge single cab. It's last system before I sold it (system went with the truck) was an IAD 15 on a Massive 3k (old surfboard amp) behind the seats. Did a 148 @ 41 hz and a 143 @ 26 hz. When I sold the truck that was kind of my withdrawl from audio. I wanted to focus my time and money on my Jeep TJ. I've had 3 different setups in it in literally the last 2 months. Had a SA8v2, and Funkin Audio 10, and a RF T2 15 at different times. Traded the T2 for a new muzzle loader last week. Haha. It's a softtop jeep, so it's kind of pointless to have a system in it anyway.

Archived