Guest Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 if you cant post in the for sale area, what makes you think you can post it anywhere else?
Deuces Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 it says I need 750 posts to be able to post there I wont get that many posts I was just putting this out here
Guest Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 it says I need 750 posts to be able to post there I wont get that many posts I was just putting this out here yeah you need 750 posts to advertise ANYTHING you're selling.
Deuces Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 look man I didn't mean to piss anyone off and I don't want to argue I understand I wasn't supposed to post this here that's why I apologized for posting here I just know I wont hit 750 posts...
oldsoundguy Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Oh no those rules are just for everyone else. He must be one of the entitled. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Deuces Posted February 25, 2014 Author Report Posted February 25, 2014 fuck me... like I said I was just putting it out there... my bad
agf144 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 mite want to edit first post before a mod sees it.. Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
Krakin Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 You can sell them here within the rules using the premium classifieds on the main page top right. You don't need any post count for it and it only costs $1 to list it. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.