Jump to content

2008 Smart Fortwo Passion Build


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Alright guys so I'm looking to upgrade my system. I liked the L7 but it's time to switch. I found a 12" W7 on CL for $500. Decent price guy used it for like 2 hours. I'm pretty sure I can get 2 12's on the Rockford prime 1200 to get louder lol. Still gotta get the Alt. Got the money just hurts when you drop 400. Any suggestions on some 12's?

Posted

Alright guys so I'm looking to upgrade my system. I liked the L7 but it's time to switch. I found a 12" W7 on CL for $500. Decent price guy used it for like 2 hours. I'm pretty sure I can get 2 12's on the Rockford prime 1200 to get louder lol. Still gotta get the Alt. Got the money just hurts when you drop 400. Any suggestions on some 12's?

Sundown :D Should be able to get 2 SA-12's for about $500, lol. They 'RMS' 600 but they'd probably want 1200 apiece to do work.

I really need a garage...

Price vs. Performance rules my life!

2013 Chevy :sonic:Hatchback!

Posted

Fi SSD 12's are a good choice for that price range. I'm going to be pushing my SSD 10's with a SAZ-2000d at 1/2 ohm... they'll handle power REALLY well. SoundQubed HDS3-12's are in that range too. DAD may have a woofer in that price range also.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

So doing some research i found 2 sa-12s Brand new for 300. Gonna pick those up tonight. Got my buddy building my box for me. I was looking to run that Pure Audio 3k but run them at 4ohms What do you guys think?

Posted

Don't do a pure 3k. Isq2200 or ct sounds

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Typo soundqubed 2200 aka sq2200. The pure amp is garbage. So is audiopipe belva etc. They are this generations boss and pyramid

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Unfortunately with the build I'm gonna have to stick with. The 3k I like the look of the amp itself too. Ct and sq are a bit out of my price range. Nobody around St Louis is looking to get rid of a used one either lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 940 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...