DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

sweet,waiting for pics.

your not alone with the back problems Bro! i have 3 bulging discs a tear in my spine and a pinched nerve! lots of fun! been dealing with this for over a year.... it just sucks. when it first happened i weighed 175 and wasplenty strong, within 3 months of Me getting hurt i weighed 132lbs it sucked watching all my muscle just fade away! I'm back up to 150 now. anyone who lifts knows that 25lbs of muscle Is allot!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

sweet,waiting for pics.

your not alone with the back problems Bro! i have 3 bulging discs a tear in my spine and a pinched nerve! lots of fun! been dealing with this for over a year.... it just sucks. when it first happened i weighed 175 and wasplenty strong, within 3 months of Me getting hurt i weighed 132lbs it sucked watching all my muscle just fade away! I'm back up to 150 now. anyone who lifts knows that 25lbs of muscle Is allot!

Yeah bro it sucks, Had spine surgery n shit and it left me with scare tissue in my spinal cord and it kills me, I mean I've been jacked up with this for years, been getting morphines and oxys for over 5 years (and NEEDED not DR shopping) I got handicapped parking and all, like I'm legit jacked up. A lot of people get this shit and don't NEED it and make it hard and look bad for people who really are in pain! I can actually do this with my son now and have some quality of life cause I was really bad/low at one point after my accident. But I'm on half the meds i was and doing twice as much as I was a year ago!!! I'm working hard to get back to my life before I got hurt!! Hell I used to train MMA, Kempo and Muy Thai were what I did! My son is 10 and has been in kempo since he was 4!! Hes a brown belt now! :) (I'm VERY proud of him!) He is really big into wiring and electronics and stuff and lol I think hes more excited than I am about our build!! I haven't had a build since he was like 4/5! I got my Audio Technix 4 channel RCAs in the mail today!!! I've gotten stuff everyday this week and will everyday till monday!!! Got alot of good and cool $h!t coming!!! :) :)

got these few things yesterday!!

IMG_20140304_161323_zps54b53a4f.jpg

IMG_20140305_162022_zpsf6589331.jpg

IMG_20140305_095838_zpse87982ba.jpg

And got my CT Sound 4 channel RCAs Today!!! Well there Audio Technix but same thing!! :) :) CT represent!!! :)

IMG_20140305_154401_zps11ed3681.jpg

i couldn't get any meds when i got hurt! i was in so much pain i couldn't do anything! went to 3 docs like this is BS! they just gave me the run around. finally i went to my old family doc instead of the workers Comp docs. my family Doc was shocked they didn't do anything for me. i remember that night! it was the first time in 16 days i actually slept! i was only on them for 2 months.

oh yea

WHERE THE PICS AT!!!???

reading this is just making me itch for my build! so jealous!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Lol what you want pics of bro? My lady took the explorer to work today to I can't take the pics of the spaces till tomorrow but I jus posted some pics of a lil bit of gear!!

I got some Sky High Car Audio 1/0 to 4 gauge reducers too in the mail!

Now were filling the spank bank! i got a pic for you, check out my pic in things that make you smile in junk drawer.

i wanna see the inside where your placing stuff. just wanna see your thought process ya know. looking for ideas for my build. i wanna build a fourth order so bad but i have so many questions about them and i don't know if i will have enough room

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Dammm my ninja. ..u get shit fast...wowwww. .I wish I had your postman...

;) ;) ;)

LOL NOT REALLY BROTHER!!! juST Sky High is in Nevada and im in CO and Sonic Electronics is in Cali so no weather issues on shipping!!! Thank you again brother for the box to get my ass in gear and rollin!!! :)

Archived