DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

Damn didn't really think about that, shit, I hope this ones easy

As far as I know it is. I'm going to order a module for mine so it's automatic but I haven't done it yet because mine is just a soundboard demo and I haven't gotten to the point of installing a tv screen so I can play videos in the showroom yet. If I get it done before you buy a HU I'll let you know what I used and how it connects.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

sweet thanks BB!!! You're the man!! I seen a short video on youtube showing it needing a lil wire adapter thing that creates a double pulse or something, I didn't look into it too much yet

Damn I hate waiting lol! Tomorrow my Sky High package should be here, tuesday my distro block and grommets and inputs should be in, wed my primary wire and AT 4 channel RCAs should be here so this week will be cool!!

I know the feeling bro. I do this shit for a living and I'm giddy like a schoolgirl when a new package arrives, lol.

Been salivating over these for the past few days....

1980479_1444492849120340_201261024_o.jpg

Damn I hate waiting lol! Tomorrow my Sky High package should be here, tuesday my distro block and grommets and inputs should be in, wed my primary wire and AT 4 channel RCAs should be here so this week will be cool!!

I know the feeling bro. I do this shit for a living and I'm giddy like a schoolgirl when a new package arrives, lol.

Been salivating over these for the past few days....

1980479_1444492849120340_201261024_o.jpg

DAMN bro! I want them tooooo!!!! With needing this new deck I for sure can't get them comps now :( God them are sexy!

I haven't listened to them yet but the build quality is outstanding. I'm doing a set of panels for two pair and last night I figured out that I can take the grills apart and flush mount just the chrome ring and the grill itself into the door panel. It's gonna be a sweet install. :wackit3:

I haven't listened to them yet but the build quality is outstanding. I'm doing a set of panels for two pair and last night I figured out that I can take the grills apart and flush mount just the chrome ring and the grill itself into the door panel. It's gonna be a sweet install. :wackit3:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH hell yeah bro thats gonna look SIIIICK flushed like that!!! I cant wait to see how it turns out!! I can't wait till I have the $$ for my comp sets so I can glass my doors!

Anyone used this crimper? I won't be using it for installs daily or anything just when I upgrade or a friend needs help so I'm not trying to spend a arm and a leg on a big crimper. I'm just wondering if its worth it to get this one over the hammer style one? This one seems a lil better, but hell I can solder them too I guess so I really don't need this but I think itd be easier than soldering all the 1/0 lugs!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Ton-Hydraulic-Wire-Terminal-Crimper-Battery-Cable-Lug-Crimping-Crimper-Tool-hf/271398199657?_trksid=p2047675.c100010.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D555012%26algo%3DPW.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131231084308%26meid%3D5209656211095922979%26pid%3D100010%26prg%3D20131231084308%26rk%3D2%26rkt%3D24%26sd%3D380828203440

You'll spend more on solder doing a whole build than you will on that crimper. Not to mention, soldering discolors the lugs, is messy and is a fire hazard.

I have a similar crimper to that one and I have a larger one in another style. The other one broke doing some 2/0 lugs but the small one has been bulletproof so far.

You'll spend more on solder doing a whole build than you will on that crimper. Not to mention, soldering discolors the lugs, is messy and is a fire hazard.

I have a similar crimper to that one and I have a larger one in another style. The other one broke doing some 2/0 lugs but the small one has been bulletproof so far.

Ok cool thank you BB as always!! Soldering is a pain in the ass too doing that many lol! SO I'll order this one, well is the "hammer style" one ok? I only ask cause it's not much cheaper and for being so simple I thought it'd be a lot cheaper so I'm just curious about it.

Ok cool thank you BB as always!! Soldering is a pain in the ass too doing that many lol! SO I'll order this one, well is the "hammer style" one ok? I only ask cause it's not much cheaper and for being so simple I thought it'd be a lot cheaper so I'm just curious about it.

Don't buy a hammer style crimper. They do not seal the crimp and thus, allow the wire to corrode from the inside out. Best you can hope for with one of those is a couple of years of good service from the crimps. Worst case scenario... one winter season and they'll be shot.

Hydraulic crimpers fuse the lug to the wire and there can be no corrosion in them. Also, you have to use copper lugs with a hydraulic crimper. The chrome plated brass ones will break.

Archived