DIONYSUS'S 02 Eddie Bauer Explorer slow BUDGET build! Update! 18" DC lvl 6 pic!!!

Sucks our mail man don't come till almost 6!! My package from Sky High is coming today!

I lost this thread for a while. I'm glad I found It again! Good to see stuff is getting done

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

:) Thanks bro!! SO I went n checked the mail and I got this! From Sky High!

IMG_20140303_160337_zpslsqenky3.jpg

IMG_20140303_160948_zpsmcd0ohew.jpg

Ok I'm up n ready to start running wire lol! Its 4:38 am here now lol!! If I had a garage I'd start now! I gotta take my son to school at 7:30 when I get home from that the sun should be out enough!! I haven't heard from CTs yet, I ordered a set of AT 4 channel RCAs from them Saturday so I hope they come soon!

Putting in this Sky High 12g in all my doors right now!!

IMG_20140304_103523_zpstefngwwi.jpg

Sky High 12 gauge Installed But I'm still debating on where the amp is going to go!!! The plans I had were for a smaller 4 channel amp so since I've had this big one it wont fit with the sub amp where they were going to go so I'm kicking around some ideas! I don't just want to bolt the amps to the back of the seat I want it to be legit!!! I think I'm going to just run the 4 channel under the back seat and make a amp rack on the back of the seat for the sub amp to be displayed flush mounted since it has the plexi bottom! But I really don't know!! I mean I could still do the amp rack flush mounted under the back seat like originally planned but the Sundown would have to be mounted "tall way" to where most of it is covered by the seat. Still tho even doing that I feel like that will be my best option all around!! Coming In the mail today I have my distro block, my 1/0 grommet for the firewall and some 1/0 to 1/0 amp inputs! Then tomorrow my CT sounds 4 channel RCAs will be here as well as my Sky High primary wire so even tho the weathers gonna be kinda $h!tty I'll have my 4 channel up and going by the weekend and my sub amp and big 3 kit ordered by the weekend too!!! I'm doing this on a tight income so sorry it's going slow and remind me to take pics lol I forget all the time to take pics!!

Got some fressness oredered today and more to order tomorrow!! I'll have most of it by the weekend so I can start working!!!

looking good Man, you figure out the location for the 4 channel yet? you should take a pic of the places you Want and we'll vote lol. take your time, if your not sure hide it until your sure. I've learned that if I'm not sure i wait. that night stuck between the dream world And real world Is when i do my best fabrication!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

looking good Man, you figure out the location for the 4 channel yet? you should take a pic of the places you Want and we'll vote lol. take your time, if your not sure hide it until your sure. I've learned that if I'm not sure i wait. that night stuck between the dream world And real world Is when i do my best fabrication!

Well I think I'm going to put it under the back seat still and then the 1400 somewhere in the back, I'm plexiglassing the back of my sundown too tho so I may make a amp rack behind the seat in between the box. I don't want to just screw the amps to the seat and be done, I want it 100% cleaner!!! :) :) (no hate on that tho!!!) Just not what I want this build! Buuuuut I have been thinking about making a flush mount amp rack on the back of the seat, I want them both flush mounted wherever they are lol!!! I'll take pics in a lil I ran my 1/0 just a minute ago thru the firewall so I'm stretching out relaxin a lil ( got a back injury) So It takes me a lil longer to build n stuff with my back all jacked up! I got my inputs! and my 1/0 to 4g Sky High reducers ordered! I got a new deck too, I shouldn't have spent so much overall but oh well I'll be ok, But got the pioneer avh x2600bt I'll order my 1400 tmr!! Got Almost all my stuff just need some wood...LOL. But Over the next week or two I'll be workin hard and get it all done and log it here along the way!!! :)

Archived