rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 I was going to sell my R's four one twenty five anyways (not for sale here) please don't ask
Dude2800 Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Maybe you should get some advice from some other folks first. I'm not on death penalty level yet.
rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 I'm not going to do it I'm not set up for it and don't have the space
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 No one can really tell you what's going to be better for you. That being said I would take the one 18 over the four mismatched 12's. you can't even run all four together anyways so come are and power handling are meaningless as far as the 12's go. I'm also wondering what kind of car this would be going in and what electrical upgrades you have or are planning on? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 No one can really tell you what's going to be better for you. That being said I would take the one 18 over the four mismatched 12's. you can't even run all four together anyways so come are and power handling are meaningless as far as the 12's go. I'm also wondering what kind of car this would be going in and what electrical upgrades you have or are planning on?Right now I have shit but am planning to upgrade to AQ 3500 two hdc3 12s a couple batteries and a 275 alt
truthsayer Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 Do the trade, i would take that one 18'' IA over all of your type R's and pioneers you listed. truthsayer
rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 Do the trade, i would take that one 18'' IA over all of your type R's and pioneers you listed.I have a 96 Honda civic ex sedan it WO t fit lol
TortoiseShore Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 I would trade them then recone/have it reconed into a 15 or 12. Heard one and it was beast. Edit: spellcheck
rsfm089 Posted February 28, 2014 Author Report Posted February 28, 2014 I would trade them then recone/have it reconed into a 15 or 12. Heard one and it was beast. U can rec one an 18 to a twelve how much would that cost Edit: spellcheck
agf144 Posted February 28, 2014 Report Posted February 28, 2014 I would make that trade in a heart beat that's a good deal. Make the trade and if the 18 doesn't fit rebuild it to a 15 that motor is monster. Go for it it's way nicer than those 12s. And if u can't rebuild it there are places where u can send in the motor and have it rebuilt. Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird.. He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke. 2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12 Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601 headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock mids/highs: shitty off brand
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.