Sonic Electronix

Atomic LoudspeakerS????

Randy a dick head he usaly answers the phone ..if you don't spend money with them forget the customer service ..I ordered 4 qt-6 all of the terminals on mids was different connectors.even the polarity of one mid was opposite of the other three..then on the connectors the positive was actually negative side.I know right? And the one mid that had opposite polarity the him reading was different ..when I contacted atomic randy was being fuckung stupid he doesn't know what he talks about.trying say I don't know what I'm talking about.

About month later the one odd ball mid failed on me.got a hold of randy at atomic he insisted I did it on purpose to get it corrected.but once I sent in for warranty work it took 3 months of emails.to fi d out what's up with my speaker.he kept saying never received it. my dealer of atomic was heading south by them decided to stop by .and he seen my mid on floor by randy desk.saying it didn't have proper ra# bullshit again.cause he said just ship it in ..so once George the owner ground out he did fixy mid.put just popped dust cap off .cuttcoil out.reshimmed with cone still in place reglued .with glue all over cone.shipped back.yup I wouldnt touch atomic ..will say the mid is pretty solid but not worth the price or services ....

I know bad grammer.I'm mobile and working and heated when I hear atomic name lol

I didnt want to say it. but I'm with him.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

IS was just a question. I ran across the Atomic Loudspeaker company and was curious to their product as to performance, pricing (maybe), Customer service, etc. just opinions from peoples that have it. Again just looking over their website and speaking to someone at the company over an email seemed like a good company, although they never answered my question as to price. Again just curious. Taxes should be here soon and im on the search. Looking for everything really but doing my research first.

Yeah, great job asking the "professionals" here on the forums.

...Seriously, good thinking :D

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

Archived