Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

WHAT IS UNLOADING MEAN?


rsfm089

Recommended Posts

Posted

Everything I learned, I learned from porno.

With that being said, my version of unloading is different.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

It just means the subwoofer is exceeding its mechanical limitations. Usually it is a result of playing below the tuning frequency of a ported enclosure.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

Posted

I think maybe this?

ammo.gif

hehe. but seriously- for your reading and informational instructifications:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171534-subwoofer-unloading/

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148784-subwoofer-unloading-issues/

http://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/662011.html

"Unloading is when a ported sub loses the air suspension that all subwoofers (except free-air subs, obviously) have to have."

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3039 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...