skywalker85 Posted March 6, 2014 Author Report Posted March 6, 2014 is 2k for just amp,sub,materials ? edit: What do you all need lol 2k for driver,amp & box
skywalker85 Posted March 6, 2014 Author Report Posted March 6, 2014 is 2k for just amp,sub,materials ? edit: What do you all need lol 2k for driver,amp & box
smashedz28 Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 Damn. No advice at all? That's cool. I'm just gonna go with the SA-12 or the GCON. Which do you guys recommend? thx Gcon no questions asked.
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 I would do this........ http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/xcon-12-sound-solutions-audio-12-1750w-xcon-series-subwoofer.html http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/crescendo-audio-bc2000d-2250-watts-x-1-mono-block-bass-clef-series-amplifier.html will leave about 1000 bucks for a box that if you make it will be like 200 bucks in materials leaving about 750 left over to do with what you please. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Cardboardcat15 Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 Amp http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/dc-audio-35k-p-81.html?osCsid=4pld2gg9d742qc5g6agqhbimd1 Sub(s) http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/sundown-audio-zv4-12-1750w-zv4-series.html http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/mayhem-12-ascendant-audio-12-2500w-mayhem-series-subwoofer.html just a few suggestions. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
skywalker85 Posted March 6, 2014 Author Report Posted March 6, 2014 ok sweet. thx guys. should my 275amp alt be ok for this type of wattage?
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 ok sweet. thx guys. should my 275amp alt be ok for this type of wattage? not what cardboard posted. Just an alt isnt enough for 3500w. You could easily do the crescendo bc2000 and the Xcon 12 though. Plus the Fs on that XCon is 32hz, aka likes 2 bang da low lowz. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
skywalker85 Posted March 6, 2014 Author Report Posted March 6, 2014 ok sweet. thx guys. should my 275amp alt be ok for this type of wattage? not what cardboard posted. Just an alt isnt enough for 3500w. You could easily do the crescendo bc2000 and the Xcon 12 though. Plus the Fs on that XCon is 32hz, aka likes 2 bang da low lowz. I think I'm gonna go with that Xcon. 2.5-2.75 cubes @ 26hz? Or should I tune a bit higher? thx dude
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 7, 2014 Report Posted March 7, 2014 ok sweet. thx guys. should my 275amp alt be ok for this type of wattage? not what cardboard posted. Just an alt isnt enough for 3500w. You could easily do the crescendo bc2000 and the Xcon 12 though. Plus the Fs on that XCon is 32hz, aka likes 2 bang da low lowz. I think I'm gonna go with that Xcon. 2.5-2.75 cubes @ 26hz? Or should I tune a bit higher? thx dude you dont have to tune that low. Tune to like 32, you dont have to tune to 26 to play 26. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
skywalker85 Posted March 23, 2014 Author Report Posted March 23, 2014 ok sweet. thx guys. should my 275amp alt be ok for this type of wattage? not what cardboard posted. Just an alt isnt enough for 3500w. You could easily do the crescendo bc2000 and the Xcon 12 though. Plus the Fs on that XCon is 32hz, aka likes 2 bang da low lowz. I think I'm gonna go with that Xcon. 2.5-2.75 cubes @ 26hz? Or should I tune a bit higher? thx dude you dont have to tune that low. Tune to like 32, you dont have to tune to 26 to play 26. Dude over at Ram Designz said the same thing. Xcons like tuning best above low/mid 30 How would the xcon sound in a sealed box?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.