skywalker85 Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 hello everyone My goal is to get max db's in the 25hz-35hz region. The biggest driver I can do is a single 12" as I drive a 4 door sedan. Looks like I can fit 3 cubes MAX in the trunk. I have a 275amp alternator from Ohio Generators and the big three upgrade. Really don't want to add extra batteries. Most of the music I listen to consists of artists like Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Bass Mekanik, Young Dro, YG, Three 6 Mafia, Chief Keef, Lil Jon, Psyph Morrison, Juicy J, screwed & chopped etc. you guys get the idea. Let me know whats a great amp, driver and best slot/aero ported design enclosure please I'm open to all suggestions. Thx in advance everyone! And please no built in China stuff. Must be made in the good old USA!
skywalker85 Posted March 1, 2014 Author Report Posted March 1, 2014 Budget up to $2K. Let's see all the possibilities in all different price ranges
oldsoundguy Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 What manufacturers are all 100% made in the USA? 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
skywalker85 Posted March 1, 2014 Author Report Posted March 1, 2014 What manufacturers are all 100% made in the USA? I thought the SSA's and DD's were. But I can be wrong. Let's scratch the only in USA thing and replace it with good quality, reliable and worth the money. Thx
skywalker85 Posted March 6, 2014 Author Report Posted March 6, 2014 Damn. No advice at all? That's cool. I'm just gonna go with the SA-12 or the GCON. Which do you guys recommend? thx
Neckbeard Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 is 2k for just amp,sub,materials ? edit: What do you all need lol Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
ChevyBoy95 Posted March 6, 2014 Report Posted March 6, 2014 What manufacturers are all 100% made in the USA? I thought the SSA's and DD's were. But I can be wrong. Let's scratch the only in USA thing and replace it with good quality, reliable and worth the money. Thx lol... no. Crossfire, Fi, AA, SSA. And all are basically the same company.... Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.