Smoove Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 How about 3 10's or 4 8's ? 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Rudemaxxx Posted March 1, 2014 Author Report Posted March 1, 2014 You know, I thought about that. But, I want to keep the budget somewhat down. I want to do a nice ass box or something on a single 15 or 18 which would be pretty legit vs. doing a not so nice box that's less expensive. I also like the low freq's of the bigger subs. I've never been a fan of 8's and 10's don't hit those low 30's and high 20's the way that I like. Thank you for the post man, that 350z build is baller Welcome to my sig My build on my 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4: 2 Sundown SA 12's Sundown SAZ 1500d v3 Alpine CDE-HD148BT Hertz 165 Speakers Atrend Carbon Enclosure Stinger SPP925 Battery Sky High 2/0 & 1/0 Power Wire & Big 3 Legal 145.2 dB. Team Sundown.
Smoove Posted March 1, 2014 Report Posted March 1, 2014 You know, I thought about that. But, I want to keep the budget somewhat down. I want to do a nice ass box or something on a single 15 or 18 which would be pretty legit vs. doing a not so nice box that's less expensive. I also like the low freq's of the bigger subs. I've never been a fan of 8's and 10's don't hit those low 30's and high 20's the way that I like. Thank you for the post man, that 350z build is baller thanks Some of the new 8's can really get down. plus 4 8's is more cone area than 1 15. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.