How to make songs louder!

Let me answer your question with another question: Why do you want them louder?

Cause.....

Modern music

noone.jpg

80's & 90's music

Capture.jpg

damn right, except check out the Eliminator album from ZZ top. Loud as Fawk. But i agree, my hotel california needs like 10 click to get near where the ZZ top is. lol

Uh i downloaded Audacity and looks confusing... I see it says volume and its all the way up originally then if i double click it says 1. I changed the numbers around and made it higher but sounds the same. what do i do?? How do I make it work? :ughdunno:

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

West Sacramento, California

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Vehicle build log (2) 'Snow White' Daily/showstopper 2004 Chevy Silverado

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

ENTIRE truck is fully pin striped by TJ Pagano here in Sacramento.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I am proof" - Numatik

^ true.

But IMO the quality back then was better- as far as production values go. Lots of the music back then had lots of dynamic range- The Eagles albums for example.... true, lots of it was at lower levels, but there are peaks in there that you have to watch out for. Same for Mark Knopfler's (Dire Straits) stuff, lots of Phil Collins' music, etc.

So, just watch out that you don't clip the loud stuff and loose the dynamics of the music. That's all I'm getting at.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

^ true.

But IMO the quality back then was better- as far as production values go. Lots of the music back then had lots of dynamic range- The Eagles albums for example.... true, lots of it was at lower levels, but there are peaks in there that you have to watch out for. Same for Mark Knopfler's (Dire Straits) stuff, lots of Phil Collins' music, etc.

So, just watch out that you don't clip the loud stuff and loose the dynamics of the music. That's all I'm getting at.

I am too distracted by your avatar to read what you wrote.

lol!

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

Vehicle build log (1) 'Aayla' Numatik's one and only, bodydropped pasted the doors Chevy S-20 Ext-Ext cab. This project ended after a horrible horrible motorcycle accident. There are so many mods it would fill an entire page in my sig. Check it out if you have A LOT of time to kill. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/39785-numatiks-doored-s-20-bodydropped-on-doors-ext-ext-cab-10-subs-full-frame-build/?hl=%20numatik#39;s

Lays on 22s soon for 26s to run a beefy tire on 4s (4) 5gal tanks, (3)AZOB2 pumps, Slam digital stealth two speed valves with 16 solenoids, Slam SS bags all around, ART upper and lower arms, KP Components 6-link, KP Components watts link, Panther juice 6 22s, Spikes EVERYWHERE. 3,600WRMS total, (5) Kicker amps, (2) L7 15s under raised back seats, 15" screen molded to dash, 36 speakers total all Mb Quartz and Fosgate. Fiberglass console with removable face plates and arm rests, flushed speakers, lots of toggle switches, Playstation 2, rear view camera, Suede and leather seats, suede headliner, Dakota Digital air gauges, voltage gauges, and current draw gauges. (2) XS Power 4800 batteries, Whole truck is flat black and white and the

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/123328-numatiks-bagged-2004-silverado/

smdsig1.png

Wheres the control panel???

And any help with Audacity since im a newb at this shit?

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

ctrl A to highlight whole track. Effect -> Amplify. automatically calculates the maximum volume. just hit OK. File -> export. done.

When i goto that mrnu its all gray and doesnt let me click it. I converted an aac to wav and it said that format works but for some reason its not

Gary 'Numatik' Eberle

smdsig1.png

Archived