Where to find alt for this char?

Alts and who makes what for what cost are very vehicle dependent. When I got mine, it was 500 for a 320A, Singer offered me a 270 for 550ish, so it all depends on how hard it is to build and what materials the supplier is able to get a hold of.

where did you get the 320a from? and was it a rebuilt?

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Alts and who makes what for what cost are very vehicle dependent. When I got mine, it was 500 for a 320A, Singer offered me a 270 for 550ish, so it all depends on how hard it is to build and what materials the supplier is able to get a hold of.

where did you get the 320a from? and was it a rebuilt?

Got mine from Mechman, new

Like I said though, message them all and see what they offer and go from there, you won't know what is available until you do.

If you have a common enough car than some companys will have or be able to build a alt for you. He is a small business man in the USA and not sure but i know if you send your alt or one like it to him it reduces the price. I have a 03 Lancer and nobody had a alt. so he was my best choice.

If you have a common enough car than some companys will have or be able to build a alt for you. He is a small business man in the USA and not sure but i know if you send your alt or one like it to him it reduces the price. I have a 03 Lancer and nobody had a alt. so he was my best choice.

ok the question after that would be. what to get first, the xs 3100 or the best alt for the best price.

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Sorry for the double post. Funny how fast you can dump a bunch of $ into the electric system. I probly have $1500+ into my small build.

Brass why all the bold font? Also yes singer is s good guy but you don't have to make 7 post about it.

Op check all three companies and go with best deal

Archived