Post ya crazy/interesting weather pics vids

We where camping n the mountains last summer during the floods up here in Alberta, we actually where trapped in our campsite for three days as the creek we had to cross to enter the campsite was flooded.

Mind your volume this video my friend took is pretty loud.

After the water had gone down they used a bobcat to clear out all the debris. When we left buddy took this video, you can see the silt and gravel that had been washed in during the flooding.

This is what the falls normally look like.

100_0365.jpg

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

This is what the falls normally look like.

100_0365.jpg

That pic is beautiful man. I would love to see something like that everyday. As far as the vids I wouldn't want to be caught in that crap. That sound is creepy and wouldn't want to just hear it out of the blue.

This was after one of the storms we had this year, not the worst by far but one times I remembered to record. All are in 1080p.

Think I have another vid somewhere on m phone or something, can't remember, all I know is I jabbered the whole time which is why I never uploaded it.

EDIT: and this was Thanksgiving day in my backyard since we had to stay home and do our own thanksgiving this year.

It's an amazing place for sure, we have been going there for a weeklong trip the past 3 going on 4 years this coming summer.

During the flood you could hear the rocks clunking under the water being carried downstream, and you could smell the dirt in the air from the mist coming off the falls.

Another volume warning for the video's below

This is another video (not mine) of the creek we have to cross to get into the campsite.

This is what it looked like while we where stuck in there. taken from the same foot bridge.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Archived