dog24fret Posted March 3, 2014 Report Posted March 3, 2014 Have no clue if anyone is interested in showing some of the crazy crap yall have dealt with this or last year or not? If ya are go for it. This is ours in north Texas today. We had 78 deg at 2pm yesterday. Today at 2pm we were 20 deg with windchill of 6-15 deg. With wind gust of 45 mph and sustained winds of 32-34 mph. These vids are from today. The one of me driving was just as it hit as I was going to town to get meds,didn't make it. What you hear isn't just rain it is thunder snow rain/ice sleet mix at once. The drops hitting the windshield are the diameter of a dime. With icy shell and sludgy water inside of it instantly freezing. Now these pics from start to the end in order. Are in order and in time with the vids. All this in less than 8 minutes. It took 35 minutes to get home when it normally takes 10 minutes. These are after the vid at the gas station I turned around at I know this don't look bad nor is it as bad as the northern folks have dealt with. This is 90% ice and almost 1/2" of it in less than 20 minutes is rough to say the least. Wish it was snow Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
oldsoundguy Posted March 3, 2014 Report Posted March 3, 2014 Dude that's normal in some parts of the US. Up here in Seattle weather can change by the hour. Sunny one day snowing the next etc. Rain like a MoFo. I guess its what you are used too. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
dog24fret Posted March 3, 2014 Author Report Posted March 3, 2014 True it is different everywhere. This wasn't supposed to be like this lol. I hope everyone post their weather pics up. I love seeing normal average person pics better than pro's work sometimes. I may need to change the title so it isn't misleading. I've seen much worse than this as I drove CC for a few years and lived in tornado alley almost all my life. You know you've seen crazy weather like we had in Lamar CO one year. It started off 90 deg sunny at 9 am. 10am clouds then wind and a dust/sand storm. 12pm the temp dropped from 80's to 30's by 4pm then a whiteout hit dumping 38" or so of snow. Yet by 9pm we were back in the 60's lol. What really makes this so strange,easy to remember and odd was this happened in June lol. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
SLAYER1805 Posted March 3, 2014 Report Posted March 3, 2014 A weak tornado hit Phoenix, Az today. Not my pic and it's happened before up there but I still think it's crazy lol
Azagtoth502 Posted March 3, 2014 Report Posted March 3, 2014 Midday in Houston was 75......now it's fuckin 33 lol pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
FCS530 Posted March 3, 2014 Report Posted March 3, 2014 Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing! 2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1) 2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4) 2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4) 2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2) 2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)
dog24fret Posted March 3, 2014 Author Report Posted March 3, 2014 A weak tornado hit Phoenix, Az today. Not my pic and it's happened before up there but I still think it's crazy lol That would suck at anytime. Little early for them isn't it? Midday in Houston was 75......now it's fuckin 33 lol Lmao that is funny sir sorry. Not very often since we've been here has Houston got very cold. Yea sir we are 25 on the back porch. Is this real? Really beautiful to me. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
SLAYER1805 Posted March 3, 2014 Report Posted March 3, 2014 A weak tornado hit Phoenix, Az today. Not my pic and it's happened before up there but I still think it's crazy lol That would suck at anytime. Little early for them isn't it? Actually Arizona isn't one to have tornadoes so I have no clue when they're supposed to be around. We've had a few mini ones form down here in southern Az but they never touched ground. Looked cool as hell though
dog24fret Posted March 3, 2014 Author Report Posted March 3, 2014 A weak tornado hit Phoenix, Az today. Not my pic and it's happened before up there but I still think it's crazy lol That would suck at anytime. Little early for them isn't it? Actually Arizona isn't one to have tornadoes so I have no clue when they're supposed to be around. We've had a few mini ones form down here in southern Az but they never touched ground. Looked cool as hell though Really didn't know that about Arizona. I thought yall got em just like the anyone else. I grew up in areas that if they didn't get one close or overhead it scares everyone. In fact in AR when I worked for TCI cable I was on a call when the sirens went off and one formed two blocks from me. I was up 30' up a pole in on gaffs strapped to it needless to say I was preparing for the worse. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
FCS530 Posted March 3, 2014 Report Posted March 3, 2014 That snow pic is very real! Lol! Gotta love Norcal snow! Several systems, several vehicles. Always changing! 2013 MECA State Champion (trunk 1) 2014 MECA State Champion (mod 4) 2014 MECA state Champion (Park and Pound 4) 2014 DBDRAG 6th place North America Finals (SS1-2) 2014 BASS RACE 6th place North America Finals (139.9)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.