Second Skin Audio

2 RF p3's and 2 T1's together?

m720bos

Really all you can do is try it. Its your system, build how you like. Seem like you had good advice on how to build the best box for the subs you have. Go for and tell us how it is. I tryed 6 RF 12s in a Tahoe once, shit was loud!

Give it a try if you don't like it change it again.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

YES!!!! What amp do you have to run thos 12s? I have a T1500 on a T1D212 in 1 ohm, She can get stinky if i am not careful. Plan to change it up to 2 12s. Maybe Fi Qs.

I have 2 T500-1bd amps 1 for each sub running the P3's at 1 ohm right now but as soon as I build this box they will be running the T1's. Rockford frnt door speakers and rear door speakers all Rockford wires distribution block tweeters etc. Im kind of a die hard rockford fan. Eventually it will be T2's or maybe jl w7, re xxx, or if I have the funds better but wife and daughter hate that I spend all my money on the boom! lol i'll never stop. oh and the T1's are D4 i wanted the D2 but got a deal on these so

Archived