well.. i was driving to orland to sell a pc.. i been putting lots of stuff on craigslist, and i had to meet a guy. so rob ( Northsydryd) his girl and i are on our way, and we were turnning on a road and what is sitting right there??? CHP.. so he eye balled me and rob and then flipped around after us. he and i both both seat belt tickets and his girl got off cause she was wearing it wrong.. so.. they are both marked as INFRACTIONS.. so it wont be on my driving record.. but it sucks.. I am trying to sell things to get into a house cause i been staying in motel rooms after motel rooms cause i dont have anywhere else to go.. so... today was a suck ass day..

but yeah.. i havent been on here much cause i got in a fight with my buddies dad.. i rent a room from them, and his dad poped off, and i told him what was up, and he grabbed me by the throat and i socked him 4 times in a face.. so.. got me kicked out of the house i was living at :) so... motel 6 has been my buddy.. but.. cant afford to stay there all the time, so i am crashin out on my parents couch for tonite..

$90.00 ticket for not wearing a seat belt

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

how did she have it on wrong, my mom wore the lap part and got pulled over once, the cop said that was improper and gave her a ticket... she took him to court saying that there is no possible way that is improper because ther is just a lap belt seatbelt in the middle seat, long story short she got the ticket removed and pissed off a chp officer

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

thats why there is a seat belt there. i dont feel sorry for you one bit.

for real man seat belts save lifes.

Click%20it%20or%20ticket.jpg

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

thats why there is a seat belt there. i dont feel sorry for you one bit.

i am FREE, WHITE AND OVER THE AGE OF 21.. if i dont want to wear it, it should be ok... i dont need some government to tell me i have to do this or that... it is my car.. i pay for it.. if i dont want to wear it fine... but if you are under the age of 18.. you should have to wear it... if i want to fly through my winshield thats my choice.. :)

how did she have it on wrong, my mom wore the lap part and got pulled over once, the cop said that was improper and gave her a ticket... she took him to court saying that there is no possible way that is improper because ther is just a lap belt seatbelt in the middle seat, long story short she got the ticket removed and pissed off a chp officer

she just had the lap peice on cause she was resting her head on the quater pannel.. so.. she had the shoulder peice off.. and i even told the cop she was sleeping, and she woke up when i pulled over.. but he said it is still a ticket to wear the seat belt wrong.. if they wanted it to be worn like that, they would have made it to be like that..

she just had the lap peice on cause she was resting her head on the quater pannel.. so.. she had the shoulder peice off.. and i even told the cop she was sleeping, and she woke up when i pulled over.. but he said it is still a ticket to wear the seat belt wrong.. if they wanted it to be worn like that, they would have made it to be like that..

take it to the court..ull win with no problem... yea u should have wore the belt, and a ticket is a ticket..but to each there own

tell her to take it to the court tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: