Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have something like your 6x9's but theyre 5 way, they sound real good especially the tweeters on them sounds clear,How many watts does it produce?

DSC_0281_zps67b751ac.jpg

Check Out My 1986 Chevy Caprice Brougham Classic Restoration:


http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/184647-1986-chevy-caprice-restoration/

Posted

Well I got a lot done today. I got my bus bar done for now. I plan to get another fuse holder for a smaller amp for my components and a battery to throw in the trunk so I will be adding more to this soon.
100_7135_zps7fea1eaf.jpg
100_7136_zpscc0db5b9.jpg
Now that's a crimper! LOL.
100_7138_zps8a3e25dc.jpg
1AWG Welding cable upto the 150 Amp Fuse and then running the 4AWG into the amp.
100_7139_zps6d4b5c35.jpg
Temporary until I get my amp rack built and my extra battery and fuse holder.
100_7156_zpsa11eaa3f.jpg
100_7155_zpsfb5d93ac.jpg

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


Posted

Got gorilla tape and Dynamat xtreme installed and ready to drop my 6x9s in.
100_7146_zps77c7ffa6.jpg
100_7149_zps51e9f2a3.jpg
I cut a lot of metal out to get the box where I wanted it but now I want to try and seal it up around the box.
100_7151_zpsba23b57d.jpg

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


Posted

The Toyota after put on new shocks struts and springs.
100_7153_zpseb94ba26.jpg
100_7152_zpsda70439b.jpg

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


Posted

Lots more to come soon! Gonna try and get a new updated video on a nice sunny day. :coolugh:

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


Posted

I need help designing a amp rack for behind my box... Hmmm plus im gonna be throwing in batteries and another fuse block with another amp... I got some work ahead of me on this one

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Got the Blue LEDs in and mounted a toggle switch in the dash
100_7223_zpsb2d002d1.jpg
100_7245_zps641ab46a.jpg
100_7249_zpsd70bd998.jpg
100_7250_zps9f1f2f83.jpg

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS


Posted

Dope!

I put in a 12in CVR, in a ported box (it wasn't a box meant for the sub, I just had it laying around n put it all together) into wife's 96 camry (she has a '11 now).

She loved it, had enough bass for her, yet it wasn't TOO loud. When she wanted to she just bumped it up and it got pretty loud :).

Your car def brigns back memories :).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1862 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...