So will you be getting a TA3K to run them off of or are you sticking with the GLA1-6000?

Im sticking with the SPL for now. For the price I paid im really happy with it so far. I want to avoid going to .5 ohm load on the TA3k anyways even though my friend has had no problems with it on his subs. Everyone gave me shit about this amp because of the 5x30 amp fuses saying that this amp puts out only 1800w at 1 ohm load max, and its not true rated. Well I assure you it puts out more then that. I will be getting some pictures of the amp setup soon im waiting on a distribution block and gotta get my fuse block in the back still.

So what will your impedance be on the SPL amp be?

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Tearing up the back!
100_7130_zps505ce481.jpg
100_7123_zpse75d208f.jpg
100_7124_zpsc5cdd9e5.jpg
100_7129_zpsc176c34d.jpg
100_7132_zps10db6e01.jpg

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

So will you be getting a TA3K to run them off of or are you sticking with the GLA1-6000?

Im sticking with the SPL for now. For the price I paid im really happy with it so far. I want to avoid going to .5 ohm load on the TA3k anyways even though my friend has had no problems with it on his subs. Everyone gave me shit about this amp because of the 5x30 amp fuses saying that this amp puts out only 1800w at 1 ohm load max, and its not true rated. Well I assure you it puts out more then that. I will be getting some pictures of the amp setup soon im waiting on a distribution block and gotta get my fuse block in the back still.

Currently its a 2 ohm load with 1 amp. I thought about strapping another amp and running each sub at 1 ohm but I havnt decided what I wanna do yet.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Currently its a 2 ohm load with 1 amp. I thought about strapping another amp and running each sub at 1 ohm but I havnt decided what I wanna do yet.

You could do that. For the record though the TA3K is great at .5. my friend has stock alternator and 2 small extra batts and he never drops below 13 volts. and the amp

never gets warm. But either way it should get loud.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

You could do that. For the record though the TA3K is great at .5. my friend has stock alternator and 2 small extra batts and he never drops below 13 volts. and the amp

never gets warm. But either way it should get loud.

Ya chances are I will get the TA3k instead of buying another amp that will just take up more space. I know .5 is not a problem with that amp I just want to get some use out of this SPL amp. Im gonna wait until I got enough $$$$$ for batteries and possibly upgrading the alternator before I get that amp

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

man going through this brings back some great childhood memories. loved my dads 94 camry. id watch the timing belt if that hasnt been replaced yet.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Nice build, tuned in. My sons first car was a 94 Camery XLE with 86k on it and he paid 5k for it up here in AK. He got ripped off but thats what he wanted. Black with tan interior, well he bought it from originial ower but it just had gotten stolen and need some TLC. The HU was stolen also, so in about 2 days i had all interior out and the front clip off to start going thru the whole car. So for a system, which i hadnt done one in yrs we went with a middle of the road sony HU, Infinty comps in the doors and 6x9s in the rear deck ran off a Infinity 4 ch amp, Subs he bought prefab RF P2 12s and ran them off a Infinity 1600. Subs facing & firing into the cab with back seat down. Also got a HO alt for it. Car was loud and sounded good. Tinted the windows and got black rims w/ low profile tires. Nice car! But being his first and i guess a bad driver he thought it was a smash up derby car until it got totaled! all my work for nothing! lol

Keep up the good work and tuned in for vids.

Custom fitting The bass boost knob and a Stinger Svmb Digital volt meter below the Headunit. Not quite done yet.

100_7053_zps7bf769e6.jpg

100_7055_zpsa350a129.jpg

100_7057_zpseece0a9e.jpg

Got my pioneer HU in and the Bass knob and the Stinger volt meter ended up being a nice custom fit im happy!

100_7058_zps936fa833.jpg

100_7059_zps5606c329.jpg

100_7060_zpsd9097d28.jpg

100_7061_zps9c8ff706.jpg

100_7062_zps02ce10dc.jpg

100_7063_zps51c39e34.jpg

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Looks good, just curious but didnt that remote knob come apart to mount in with a just a hole in the face plate? I know the ones i have mounted all have come apart to mount with a single hole and nut. But looks real good. Have to take a vid of system when you get a chance.

Looks good, just curious but didnt that remote knob come apart to mount in with a just a hole in the face plate? I know the ones i have mounted all have come apart to mount with a single hole and nut. But looks real good. Have to take a vid of system when you get a chance.

Thanks, no I didn't have to take the Bass knob apart or anything. Its mounted with 2 round head screws and nuts on the top/ sides of the knob and I just cut the plastic with a dremel tool to make it fit. YA I will make a vid when I get done. I still got a lot of work to do, just keep watchin for the updates on my build.

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived