Sundown Audio

hello im starting new build with fresh truck. ext cab sonoma 4 cylinder. going do big 3 in 0 gauge , have 2 sundown e 15s on way. going to get a brz2100.1, wat would be the best box setup for getting loudest. where should i face subs and where should port go? do i build a common chanber ? and does it matter how many vlts my cd player puts out . had problems with kenwood mp438u so im going wit sony or pioneer 4 volt preouts is wat specs say. trying do a this on low budget . just found out my girl is prego ,she said i can do a small build nothing like my 4 12s and 4000 watts i had in the blazer lol . will appreciate any input

C U J O

in that truck if the enclosure is behind the seats you will have to face the subs forward, unless you are really short. i have an s10 ext cab and im 6'1" and i only have about 14-15" of depth behind my seat at a height of around 20" so you'll have to do alot of measuring to figure just how much room you really have with your seats in a comfortable position. higher pre out voltage is better but from what i understand it isn't really that big of a difference from 2-4 volts(please correct me if im wrong). if you can, definitely do a build log and post up pictures i would love to see how it turns out.

Easiest I think would be common chamber subs forward port up. I don't know if it would be better or worse that being isolated but I do think subs forward port up will be best however you decide the subs should interact. First priority is your girl and that baby so I would opt for easiest way to get loud, so IMO common chamber.

• 3 weeks later...

28 inches tall by 45 wide by 15 deep. Subs forward port up. Slot port 13.5 (15 deep minus the wood so .75 for each) by 7 inches wide by 17 inches long. This should give you a little over 7 cubic feet after woofer displacement tuned to 35hz. I don't know if those measurements will work but if not let us know and maybe I or someone else can figure something out for you. Also if those wont work let us know what your max dimensions are.