2 Door Blazer 4 15s 4th Order Wall

Thanks guys. I'll be building the rest of it next week I'm off 4 days for spring break. Still weighing my options on amp choices. Either two more m2as and run all 4 at .5 or a D9 at .5

#TeamSouth

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• 2 weeks later...

Not much real updates. Got the other layers for the front and trim pieces in. Wall is ready to be primed and painted. Ipad dash is smoothed and in primer (pictured before primer). No pics of the port. It is removable and will be bolted in with bolts and t nuts. Have to use a little spot putty in a few spots on the dash then prime and paint. Started on the console the other night. Have to build up the front to get the shape then bodywork,prime, paint. Sold my amps and picked up a D9 from a teamate. Time to get it ready for scrapin' in June. Its getting close

20140426_222710_zpsfgsj2r59.jpg

20140422_151240_zpsnzwz7ozu.jpg

20140426_194106_zpsdl84ta8y.jpg

20140427_214536_zpsdbpasoei.jpg

Looking awesome as usual! I REALLY need to catch up lol

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Looking awesome as usual! I REALLY need to catch up lol

Thanks man! I had a week off from school so I made the time useful at the shop lol. Just layed some more glass and resin on the console to build up the front. I will probably hook up the amp and then paint it after I hear it but idk. Port will be gloss black and the front will be satin black.

Got the amp in and playing;) port is in. Port ended up being 200sq in tuned to 42hz (sealed resonance). I will clean the truck once all the major work is done lol. Amp isn't turned up and the subsonic is set to 30hz because I need to run a lc1 but I will do that when I put the console and dash pieces in so I can tune the amp better. Subs play lows with authority now and the amp needs tweaking. Ran it at .33 on the shop trucks 6 t2 15s and moved em nicely. Voltage stayed around 13.6. I will paint everything once the interior pieces are done so that will be all thats left besides minor things.

20140429_164452_zps7hnqorzt.jpg

20140429_171129_zps821mp9ly.jpg

Looks nice man! How did you finally determine how much port area you need? I am wanting to build a 4th order and I am having trouble with that. Also what is the cubic feet of the sealed section? sorry if I missed it. Looks nice man! can't wait to see more updates and maybe some videos? ;)

Thanks man. I started with around 265 sq inches and just kept shrinking until i stopped gaining. Sealed chamber is 6 cubes net (42hz is sealed resonace). So 1.5 sealed per. Buddy of mine Bret Arcenaux and Drew have been helping me along the way. Couldn't have dialed it in without them. Ported chamber is 14.5 cubes gross. After port its right at 2.25:1 ratio. I will have to get some videos soon i have a gopro hero3 sitting around not getting used. Came to conclusion the front will be wrapped in black vinyl and the port will be gloss black. Going pick up some vinyl friday. Once its pretty i will take some videos lol

Archived