Good to see you came over to the dark side and got away from those jls

Lol, i sold them forever ago, have had the zv4s since they first came out, one of the first free air videos when they were released :D Thanks for the welcoming back to the forum though, ran away after i got a warning. Tis embarrassing

Good to see you came over to the dark side and got away from those jls

Lol, i sold them forever ago, have had the zv4s since they first came out, one of the first free air videos when they were released :D Thanks for the welcoming back to the forum though, ran away after i got a warning. Tis embarrassing

A warning? That's like getting pulled over let go without a ticket, and then you don't drive for a month! :P

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Build looks dope man. Love a nice 6th order. Buddy of mine is running one CT 7k (for now) on 8 HDC3 15s in his 6th. First run at a show was this weekend with no testing he pulled a 57.2, Gonna be nasty with 4 7.5ks in June.

Archived