Sonic Electronix

I'm not trying to sound like a dick by any means. But for that much power if you have to ask I don't think you should be running it. Also deadner is a must on any ride. I'm only running 1.2k and I am still in the process of deadening the hell out of my trunk.

But to answer your questions I do agree with clean. 2-3 350amp alts and I would do 10x batteries (overkill or go home lol). With at least 4runs (I problem would do 5 just in case) to the bank.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Knowledge is power, if people didn't ask things then nobody would know anything. #Logic

You're asking how to get loud, I'm giving you the blueprints. Deadener keeps sounds in, flex=less. Flex=evil. Flex=bad.

Panel resonance= bad

Mid 50s on music and no wall, doesn't come from just throwing money at it. Much testing, tweaking, and possibly(probably) rebuilding will need to be done.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I could wall, but i dont really get how a wall works. I mean how do they get the wall to sit even when the floor is like uneven in certain parts, how doo you run wires when theres a wall in the way, and how do you brace a wall to not move or go flying if you wreck?

Also, how do you seal a wall off? And i dont see how a wall would be loud, because i sat a sub in the back seat and it sounded like shat and wasn't loud at all. How is a wall different?

A box in the back seat is not in any way like a wall. From the questions you're asking, I don't think you're ready for the project of a wall. I assure you, if done correctly, they get loud as hell.

A box in your cargo area is probably what you're going to want to run. Like I said, it's not the easiest thing to do to accomplish 50s ON MUSIC from a build like what you're planning.

I could explain why your box in the back seat sounded like shit but I don't have the time to. Have you purchased a vehicle yet that this equipment is going into for this install?

Yes, pressure ha as one direction to move...forward. I'm a properly sealed off wall, obviously. Port orientation, vehicle, tuning, equipment, C-pillar vs. :-)pillar, cabin space/shape, there are all kinds of variables that can change the effect of how loud a wall is.

It's not that you are along questions but it's the question you asked.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

If you are going to spend the money on 4 level 5d and two 7.5ks you shouldn't be worried about 500 bucks in deadener

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived