Jump to content

Maybe Putting In My 2 Weeks


Recommended Posts

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

only $2.00 a hour. Isn't that really low pay?

Posted

only $2.00 a hour. Isn't that really low pay?

ARE YOU RETARDED................ :lol:

re read POST #1, S-L-O-W-D-O-W-N THIS TIME....

:lol::lol:

your too funny nismo..........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

ARE YOU RETARDED................ :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Posted

Thats what I'm talking about man. I hope this works out for you man. You are the fiberglass king! Money in the bank, es money in the bank Nismo!!

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

o yah western star trucks are the cadi of semi. They are part owners of freighliner and freighliner belongs to mercedes benz. I heard they pay good money. You will enjoy it man

Posted

congrats Timmy! I hope all goes well B)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

o yah western star trucks are the cadi of semi. They are part owners of freighliner and freighliner belongs to mercedes benz. I heard they pay good money. You will enjoy it man

so wouldn't they be the Mercedes of semis???

LOL anyway congrats man, your work is crazy so you deserve it.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Posted

well...........he just left............

i didnt get the inital reaction on film....cuz i wasnt ready..........and i was a bit nervouse....but a little vid is uploading....lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...