Maybe Putting In My 2 Weeks

Well Normally when i post outside my section...........its to bitch and Rant.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

Not this time................ :)

today on lunch break....i went for a ride to Dakota Adjusters with a couple buddies......

Dakota Adjusters

they wanted to look at this Buell Firebolt.............

Posted Image

me..........no interest.........at all...........lol

anyway.....when i got out of the car.........I could smell fiberglass resin..... :huh: so I followed my nose to a steel building........I walked in and i swear i just walked through the pearly gates........there was chopmat and 55 gallon barrels of resin everywhere.... :lol: and these badass molds..........I got to bullshitting with the owner.....seems he thought i knew a thing or 2 about glassing..............he offered me a job.....Building Custom fiberglass sleeper parts for Western Star semi trucks.... and he said hed start me at 2.00 an hour more than i am currently making at Starmark Cabinetry... :)

More.........if im any good with fiberglass............. :lol::lol::lol:

turns out he lives about 4 miles up the road from me....so I told him to stop by tonight...and he can check out my car......

and He can let me know if im any good..........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Hell yeah!

Congrats Tim! :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust