Blazer Guys: Help Needed

Nevermind, guys. I've checked out probably 6 Blazers in the past week, all were junk. I expanded my search to just small SUVs, but the only guys calling me back were guys with Blazers. Well, today we went to a small lot and long story short, I ended up with a clean as fuck '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic. 158k miles, power locks, power windows, etc etc... I fucking love it. I love this thing more than my Malibu, and that's saying a lot.

I'll throw some pics up on the RPP tomorrow. Bad luck to take pics of it the day you get it. ;)

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Its a chevy if it runs good amd don't slung oil or smoke and has good oil pressure it's good. I got one for my wife and after a steering box and a compressed and brakes no issues . Its got 150 yku can get easy 300k if yku change the oil

Archived