Sonic Electronix

:R dunce yourself i didnt read the other post FYI jus clicked on the next link an i even said in my post that if he was running the off an amp which 1 to go with

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

ill say it kind of depend on if you running them off an amp or your radio if amp how much rms if radio get the cheaper ones just my opinion

:R dunce yourself i didnt read the other post FYI jus clicked on the next link an i even said in my post that if he was running the off an amp which 1 to go with

not even close....LoL

do u really think i care wuts funny 2 u but was is not funny is every time i post something u have something neg to say fo god sake im still a noob at this give me time to at least learn some things before u go n make jokes about wut eva i post i the first time was ok cause i jus thought u was being funny but u jus take shit a lil to far :-X

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

asi said to someone else before, may have been you dont know dont care, if you dont care to read the full post before posting nonsence its better off is you dont post at all, because otherpeople will take the time to read it and most likely call you on it