Kyblack76 Posted March 18, 2014 Report Posted March 18, 2014 Take a field trip to your local Toyota dealer, measure on of theirs. Beat me to it. Go to one of your closer Yota dealerships, act interested, and take a tape, pen, and paper..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
pk222 Posted March 18, 2014 Author Report Posted March 18, 2014 I was thinking about that but felt weird doing that. O we'll lol. Sounds like that's gonna be my only hope. I'll post up with what I find. If anyone already already has some plans tho I'll take them into consideration
pk222 Posted March 30, 2014 Author Report Posted March 30, 2014 So I went to a dealer finally nd tried to get some specs.. Didn't work. I couldn't get anything without removing the back of the seat. Does anyone have any specs? I can see there was space back there but couldn't get any measurements
pk222 Posted April 8, 2014 Author Report Posted April 8, 2014 Still have a month to go before he comes out. Anyone have a system in one of these trucks yet?
(SS) Posted July 19, 2015 Report Posted July 19, 2015 I know this is a old thread,but did you get the box built? I have a 2015 and i'm looking into options on subs and box specs.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.