Second Skin Audio

2014 tundra with no room!!

pk222

So my buddy picked up a 2014 tundra crewmax and is missing some beat. I haven't seen his truck yet cuz he's out in North Dakota and I'm in Cali. He got quoted $1800 for a jl 13... That's just crazy!!

I know it's still new but I'm sure someone here has some ideas. Help me out guys!!

Box ideas. I don't have the truck here to plan out anything. I'm going to see what ideas I can get and if anyone can give me some specs I'm gonna try to build him a box so when he comes out I can just throw it in.

And removing the rear seat is a no go.

That's what I've read so far. I haven't seen his truck to get dimensions or any in person. I've just had time to look at some pictures.

I was hoping someone else has already done it that I could get some measurements from. My friends not coming back to Cali for a few months and I was hoping to have it ready before he came

That's what I've read so far. I haven't seen his truck to get dimensions or any in person. I've just had time to look at some pictures.

I was hoping someone else has already done it that I could get some measurements from. My friends not coming back to Cali for a few months and I was hoping to have it ready before he came

Not to divert you but try browsing some tundra forums. I had a 2013 with three 10's but I know they remodeled this year

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Not to divert you but try browsing some tundra forums. I had a 2013 with three 10's but I know they remodeled this year

The back seat is completely different.

Sorry I don't have measurements, I don't own one yet but I will one of these days. The wife said something about needing money first.

I like the videos idea but from what it sounds like I'm working with no open space at the opening of the seat.

Without me having the truck it's gonna make this build ridiculous unless I can mock off someone else's design but there aren't many out with how new the truck is.

Archived