XS Power

Just a little post that can be taken however you would like. This is a forum and Steve has to pay the bills to keep SMD going. That is were the partners/vendors and sponsorships come into effect on the forum. All of us (partners/vendors/sponsors) pay money to be a part of this forum, and that money goes to pay the bills for SMD. I think this is fairly common knowledge.

So, if you are going to buy some product, then it would be greatly appreciated if you would look at the vendors and partners of SMD to purchase your gear. For instance you can purchase XS Power online in a bunch of different places (we as a company do not sell direct). I would hope that you all would look at the SMD vendors first and give them an opportunity to earn your business. I mean they are paying the bills to keep this forum up and going. Giving them an opportunity to earn your business allows them to stay on board and keep helping out with the forum.

Just something for thought. Steve has complied some of the best partners/vendors/sponsors in the industry, so its not like you have a bunch of skrubs on here to deal with.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

True statement, besides my head unit and my focal components everything else was purchased from hearing or knowing about it here. Nice post.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

Agree!

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

That is why I have bought most of my equipment thru droppinhz or sonicelectronix. Go SMD!

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded