Hey,

I wanted to take the time to thank everyone for all the support you have shown to me and my friends family i printed out the pages of posts you guys left on the topic i started to show his family. He was laid to rest today in Fairfax at a private cemetery. I must say that it was nice knowing that he is resting peacefully and honorably now. He was x-military so they gave the 21 gun salute and all and it was quite a sight. The best part of all is that the criminal responsible for the death of my friend was caught last night due to the fact that someone recognized the dogs as he was walking them and called to report it and he was arrested on the spot. So once again thanks to everyone that showed they cared it meant alot to all of us dealing with the loss of my close friend

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I hope the fucker pays.

Sorry to hear for your loss, but as we all know the ones taken from us early are the ones God has called upon to watch over us.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton