Jump to content

Lincoln LS finally fully powered hair trick!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

shit obi i was just there for an entire week. I totally forget you were down there.. DAMNIT

:madsign:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

NICE!! she doesnt look comfortable at all lol

Dude its pretty brutal on both sides. Sealed side is very bad. She said it felt like her heart was caving in lol.

teach me your ways.

Honestly man, you built your wall the exact same way I would have. Very big, just throw a 3500 per sub and watch it go crazy.

that's a lot of wind :D surprised it didn't rip her hair out :D

Thank you Steve! Always feel like im doing something right when you chime in! :)

Epic!!! air movement

Thanks man! It is very nasy.

That my friend is downright NUTS. Great job!

Thanks bro, Its been a long road to get it like that.

Mean hair trick homie.

Thanks man!

Finally my young apprentice is starting to get loud...

Lookin good B

:D Dude I am almost to that category that is called "Loud", Tired of always being quiet!

Posted

Been running the SP4's on a bit under RMS for the last year +. Now I have them on 4 Ampere Audio 3800's and the results are epic! :)

Wow ! Next step to remove her shirt XD

NO!

Insane

It is man! I've heard great things about your build

shit obi i was just there for an entire week. I totally forget you were down there.. DAMNIT

:madsign:

:ninja:

What?!?! Aw man! When do you plan on visiting again?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3094 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...