Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Question about port fireing on to mdf plate


Recommended Posts

Posted

So my set up is dual sa 10s ported with the ports faceing my ceiling of my f150 I was wondering if I was able to put a mdf plate for the bass to Bounce off of would it make more output just a quick question I have seen it before and was wondering if it worked

Posted

Note sure bout the mdf plate, but if use a quality sound deader it should help. I'd go Second Skin, may cost but it works.

Posted

^ I get what he's saying...but not how it would work lol

yeah, technically it could turn it into a 4th

like if you had a box in a trunk with the port firing to the side. Building a tunnel or a board on the side to direct the bass into the cab

Team Flex Issues

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3268 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...