Nice enclosure! Its huge! Whats the Cu Ft? I have 2 of the same subs arriving soon and only have 3.5 Cu Ft to work with. Making my wonder if thats to small with that big ass box! lol How did it sound when you got it up and running?

Nice enclosure! Its huge! Whats the Cu Ft? I have 2 of the same subs arriving soon and only have 3.5 Cu Ft to work with. Making my wonder if thats to small with that big ass box! lol How did it sound when you got it up and running?

You should be fine. Big box needs less power, so if you plan on overpowering the subs then you need a smaller box. From what I understand those SQ subs do like some breathing room but you have plenty.

I hope i will after port and sub displacement. Powering with T1500 @ 1 ohm so 950 watts per sub. I have room to invert if need be. Subs will be here next week and then a box design.

Im giving mine 1.5 after discplacements. But im waiting for my car to get out of the body shop so I can hook the amp up

Ya after looking at it again, i seen it was wide but not real deep or tall. Cool, i hope get it up and running so you can take some vids.

nice box

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Archived