Damn that sux hope it works out for u.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Damn that sux hope it works out for u.

yea me to man im ganna call them up today lol, whats bad is my step mom works for the usps so if my package gets lost im not ganna have a reason but im lowkey ganna hold a grudge against her just because :wacky:

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

I'm actually fascinated with how the mail works. The USPS has got to be one of the coolest companies around. They have to sort 213 billion pieces of mail to 146 million different addresses in one years time. Pretty amazing if you think about it. The annex here in Baltimore is about the size of 10 Wal Marts. Its crazy.

I mean I know we like to give them shit but they have a lot of work to do in such a short period of time.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

I'm actually fascinated with how the mail works. The USPS has got to be one of the coolest companies around. They have to sort 213 billion pieces of mail to 146 million different addresses in one years time. Pretty amazing if you think about it. The annex here in Baltimore is about the size of 10 Wal Marts. Its crazy.

I mean I know we like to give them shit but they have a lot of work to do in such a short period of time.

i mean im not mad at all about the package being late cause i understand that but when it says it left Birmingham after i was processed, it was processed a 2nd time in Birmingham ?

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

You've never met.my piece of shit mail lady who not only is fat rude and a plain lazy bitch but also must be dyslexic to not be Able to read the numbers on a box and match them up. My toddler has better mathematical deduction skills than this stupid bitch.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You've never met.my piece of shit mail lady who not only is fat rude and a plain lazy bitch but also must be dyslexic to not be Able to read the numbers on a box and match them up. My toddler has better mathematical deduction skills than this stupid bitch.

lmao that just made my day. but if my 2500bdcp is lost or stolen im ganna be so pissed lmao :diablo:

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Oh yea I know exactly how you feel. I am a contractor for the USPS and deal with all sorts of inner city and country bumpkin mail personnel. With 700,000 employees there's bound to be some pieces of shit.

I've also met some very respectable personnel. Gotta love unions and EOE.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Oh yea I know exactly how you feel. I am a contractor for the USPS and deal with all sorts of inner city and country bumpkin mail personnel. With 700,000 employees there's bound to be some pieces of shit.

yea at least i didnt put it in the actualy rockford box so if they wanna know whats inside they got to open it :shrug:

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

yea at least i didnt put it in the actualy rockford box so if they wanna know whats inside they got to open it :shrug:

ill be happy when i see its left birmingham and to the next facility

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

50 in insurance should be good if it comes up missing....Broke or not i would have bumped it up...hope it makes it out of your state man..

Fuck that, a broken T2500bdcp is worth a hella lot more than 50 bucks. If I'm wrong all broken T2500 guys give me the chance to buy please.

Archived