Need Advice Tonight Seriously I'm Pissed Off

Its not always the size of the Dog in the Fight but how they fight(or something like that)

But on another Note Why Didn't your Friend with a 350Z Do something it sounds like he has some money but come on he fucked up his car and just stood there.

Why Not get some of your Friends from School to Kick his ass that know nothing will happen to them and then he gets his ass kicked and you don't have to worry about getting kicked out. And your friends can still go back to school.

Its nice to have parents with money it this Situation^^^^

I would’ed let it slide

myself I'm not the biggest person either(height) and people need to see like this that they can't just push you around and think its fine.

Moving where the Money Trees are

Here's my side.................don't "snitch" per say but make the campus doughnut muncher's aware of the situation. Tell them you are trying to leave the issue alone BUT in case he does not you want them to know it is not an isolated incident with this shit bag.

Honestly the fuck heads who go around starting shit cause they bigger...........fuck them man. fuck them right in the ear.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Let it be, dont snitch, i know 30k is alot but fuck it if dude wants to throw down then go for it...

Call up 5 friends, tell him u want to fight off school grounds, then when u meet up somewhere have ur 5 friends jump out the bushes and beat the dogshit out of him,

I dont like to jump people but hey dudes gotta learn... :lol:

Also I found that if u hold a lighter in ur had w/ur fist clinched, it hurts him alot more...I got into it with a big dude once(I am 5'10" 120lbs)I just got done lightin a cig, and due pushed me so I unloaded on him before he could realize it, and it seemed as if the lighter gave me a lil more ummph, dude broke my nose but I WON THE FIGHT, cause he had alot more problems than that... :lol::lol:

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

Guest Nismofreak

I learned to let it go. cuzz that person if a piece of shit. I would fight about 4 people but I just let it go. I end up leaving but keep it cool and call them a piece of shit cuzz they are

seriously, i wouldnt listen to anyone on here about leaving it alone. fuck that. 30g's is nothing to mess with. some scum bag IS NOT WORTH $30,000. dont let that shit slide.

and no, a lighter will not make you "punch harder". it just has to do with something bring in your hand to not completely close your fist.

and another person on here, if someone has a problem, dont bring yours up in every single post. we could care less about where youre living. its YOUR problem, not the op's.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

man im so glad i wasnt in that situation. well noone really has the balls in this area to touch me to begin with(unless they dont know me and want a serioous beat down). but yea i wouldve beat his ass on the spot. anyhow i said try to wait it out. i say this because theres no guarentee itll go the way it should, so id either wait till you have some serious proof, or find another way other than 'snitchin' last thing you need is a guy pissed off cause you snitched on him, and hes still around. likin the 0 gauge idea someone had tho. i can see it now 'car audio freak goes buckwild with bass accessory' lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Well i dont know where you live but if you need someone to help ya out let me know lol. 6'5 220lbs all state all american athlete in football, basketball and baseball. It sounds like a 6'9 midget at heart needs an ass whoopin. But honestly i would tell someone or have a heart to heart with this guy and call him on being a punk and he needs to grow up or he will be out his money and time

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350