Sonic Electronix

Getting back into car audio.

I haven't been into car audio for a while now and I'm looking for some recommendations. I will need to build from ground up and have a decent amount of money to start with. I will be installing into a 2012 Chevy Crew cab with out the Bose. You input will be greatly appreciated. Also I will need a way to adjust it for when the family is in the truck.

Things that I need/want.

HU - http://www.crutchfield.com/p_500INEZ928/Alpine-INE-Z928HD.html ( i have found it cheaper)

AMP - Depends on speaker requirements

MID -

HIGH -

SUB - What I thought was good I have found not to be true looking @ 2 -10's or 1-12? (Suggestion)

BOX - Under back seat.

OTHER -

Thanks for the advice.

need to know your budget

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

welcome to smd :D i myself am still learning a lot here all you can do is ask questions and the awesome people here will set you good. i recommend adding a dd-1 and cc-1 just saying :P , you'll regret not buying one if you plan on setting gains by ear

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Starting with about 3K and will build from there. Once I have compiled all the components I will start to build. HU will be the first purchase and install. No rush to get the rest in but want quality parts not the trash that I thought was good. I have good wood working skills and mechanical knowledge. Wiring I may seek help or find a reputable installer in the Houston area.

welcome to smd :D i myself am still learning a lot here all you can do is ask questions and the awesome people here will set you good. i recommend adding a dd-1 and cc-1 just saying :P , you'll regret not buying one if you plan on setting gains by ear

Thanks man. Trying to get my feet wet again in here.

4 8s under the back seat. Sundown SA 8v2's or the dcs from this thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177427-4-8s-under-rear-seat-05-sierra/

I can give first hand DC Audo 8m3 recommendation I slammed one on a RF 1500bdcp and it handled it. Itwas for one song, all I'am sayin is it's one great 8.

Archived