poorfish88 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Built my 6th box for my DC XL12 crazy right? Wannad to try alot of different boxes. Well most of the boxes built had shine in one area or anther. The 5th one was great for rock music had tons of punch but the sub was choking. The 6th sounds great on music and crushes the lowes.... Got the windshield wiper blades boncing off the windshield. 2001 Frontier EXT with the box directly face drivers seat. And FTW 3 3inch 27in in long ports... I'm in LOVE DC FTW Quote
Pro7 Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Damn, way to put effort into trial and error, every car is different and that's really the only way to make sure you are getting them most out of your equipment. Nice work man! Quote I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before
poorfish88 Posted March 21, 2014 Author Report Posted March 21, 2014 Poor failed boxes grave yard is full. Trash guy won't take em... But the new box had the painter guy bail out. I don't think it's that loud, but to a bass virgin. Wish I had it on camera, he's like what that's too loud. Quote
OrionStang Posted March 21, 2014 Report Posted March 21, 2014 Haha, i've got three boxes on my patio and two in my living room. Wife hates it, but I pay the rent LOL. Quote SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
WCA Rusty Posted March 25, 2014 Report Posted March 25, 2014 Way to show some dedication on finding the box that works best for you Quote DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
poorfish88 Posted March 26, 2014 Author Report Posted March 26, 2014 Yes sir, but when you have a killer sub it's worth it. I may go for one more XL and SQ2200 and see what kind of damage they can do. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.