Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

Built my 6th box for my DC XL12 crazy right? Wannad to try alot of different boxes. Well most of the boxes built had shine in one area or anther. The 5th one was great for rock music had tons of punch but the sub was choking. The 6th sounds great on music and crushes the lowes.... Got the windshield wiper blades boncing off the windshield. 2001 Frontier EXT with the box directly face drivers seat. And FTW 3 3inch 27in in long ports... I'm in LOVE DC FTW

Posted

Damn, way to put effort into trial and error, every car is different and that's really the only way to make sure you are getting them most out of your equipment. Nice work man!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Posted

Poor failed boxes grave yard is full. Trash guy won't take em... But the new box had the painter guy bail out.

I don't think it's that loud, but to a bass virgin. Wish I had it on camera, he's like what that's too loud.

Posted

Way to show some dedication on finding the box that works best for you

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Posted

Yes sir, but when you have a killer sub it's worth it. I may go for one more XL and SQ2200 and see what kind of damage they can do.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 650 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...