Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

525 doller budget


ally

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im on a 500 doller sub budget

What should I get ?

They will be going in a 2000 honda civic with about 6 cubes of trunk space to work with.

The subs will be ran on 5000w rms before rise and voltage drop.

I just want your opinion on what should I run the 2 12s would be sealed off the 10s would be sub up port towards the back seats

2 audiocubed hdc3 12s 3inch coil 2000w+ rms

4 audiocubed hds300s 10s 3 inch coil 1200w rms

6 audiocubed hds200 10s 2.5 inch coil 600w rms

Posted

I would go with 4 10" HDS300

teamsundown3hx11.jpgxs1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2-1.png

2010 Pathfinder

Sundown Audio - SAZ 4500- Zv.3 15"x 2 w/ Nightshade coils

Sundown Audio - SAX 100.4d- Focal Utopias 165w2 (fronts), rockford t1652 (rears)

DC Power Engineering - 270XP

Knukonceptz and Rockford 1/0 wire through out

XS Power D3100s x2 and a "god ol" Optima Yellow Top up front

Posted

oops double post

teamsundown3hx11.jpgxs1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2-1.png

2010 Pathfinder

Sundown Audio - SAZ 4500- Zv.3 15"x 2 w/ Nightshade coils

Sundown Audio - SAX 100.4d- Focal Utopias 165w2 (fronts), rockford t1652 (rears)

DC Power Engineering - 270XP

Knukonceptz and Rockford 1/0 wire through out

XS Power D3100s x2 and a "god ol" Optima Yellow Top up front

Posted

He didnt ask what would be louder he just asked opinions and suggestions on a good setup for his budget.

Posted

What amp are you using?

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

Crescendo 5500 at 1 ohm

I have about 7 cubes of trunk space at the max pushing it after hiding amps and batterys

im thinking of the 2 12inch hdc3s that way I can recone them if needed

they dont sell recone kkts for the hds300s that I am aware of

Posted

That's a lot of amp for the HDC3s. Set gains carefully, or put a smaller amp. OR, you could recone to the aluminium coils and maybe get away with it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5052 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...