i had a guy offer this in trade for a pair of memphis 12s and a rockford punch hx2 15

http://potsdam.craigslist.org/bar/4386433983.html

im really just trying to raise enough money for a 5k that can do .5 daily or enough to fix my t20001bd and buy a 2nd . ive also got a dd 9515 to help me get there just wondering what your guys thoughts are on the value of this rc car and if its worth the hastle to trade and then try to flip

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i had a guy offer this in trade for a pair of memphis 12s and a rockford punch hx2 15

http://potsdam.craigslist.org/bar/4386433983.html

im really just trying to raise enough money for a 5k that can do .5 daily or enough to fix my t20001bd and buy a 2nd . ive also got a dd 9515 to help me get there just wondering what your guys thoughts are on the value of this rc car and if its worth the hastle to trade and then try to flip

about tree fiddy, or the lent in my belly button.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

lol perhaps because ur not into that kinda thing. im not thats why idk the value

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

This is the Amazon page for new products. I'm not sure what a used one will go for, but maybe this can give you an idea. I apologize if it isn't much help.

04 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Kenwood Excelon X998

XS Power D3400

XS Power D1200

Singer 275A alternator with factory bypass

64 sqft SecondSkin Damplifier

Build to be decided

:peepwall:

hes trying to tell me its worth 2k with all the parts idk much about these things so im skeptical idk what id be able to sell it for prolly half new with all the other parts

If he is trying to tell you that it's worth 2k then why in the post on CL is he claiming that its at 1200 dollars in value?? It's only worth what the right buyer/trader sees its worth.

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

a new tmaxx 3.3 is about $490 depending on what aluminum hop-ups this has and the strength of the engine it might be worth it. what series memphis 12's are they

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

No it's not worth $2,000. Used it's probably worth a few hundred dollars with all the extras and the aftermarket upgrades.

Edit- Just read the actual for sale post...he's asking for $600 OBO. I don't think he will get that realistically. He might run into someone that would spend that much.

dude that's all people where I'm from want to trade me! some kid wanted to trade me a Rocker crawler one 2 days ago. like 5 in the last month of rc car trades. therey they are popular. but the price Is hard to say. most modded cars go for less then a unmodded car. even if the modded car has $1,000 ( edited put one to many 0s)worth of custom work done to it.

to be honest stay away. seems like everyone is selling.

this thing

IMG955553_zps239f3978.png

it's kinda cool

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

theere cheap memphis i got them in a trade so i dont have anything into them ive already made my money off the trade selling other things from it but heres them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-MCP12D4-MEMPHIS-12-CAR-BASS-SUB-600W-DUAL-4-OHM-MAX-SUBWOOFER-SPEAKER-NEW-/120984564165?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item1c2b3df1c5&vxp=mtr

i dont really wana get rid of the hx2 though so i told him i sold it lol. this guy traded me a DD 9515 supercharged composite cone cf cap for a pair of se 12s i built a kicker comp 12 and 2 ap amps that were blown and one other i cant recal cheap things though

Archived