Sundown Audio

amp dyno on pyle or other cheap amps?

MACnonsence6

Also my 15 is a pyle bluewave( the chrome flame ones, although mine aint flamed) and its pretty good for a $45 sub. Couple of guys over on diyma run em IB.

Bro don't be a needer.
Fucks a needer? Its the 1st sub I ever bought like 5 years ago, I got.much better stuff now.

Anyone who says good for the money. Plye sucks, admit it you bought a piece of shit 5 years ago.

Dont do it. Swampmeet amps no offense to anyone.

had 800 watt blue wave amp back when I first started at 15, maybe lasted a year.

Definitely didnt do rated and high distortion. Better finding something used.

Save up and get the ct sounds or something else decent.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

Im not saying its not a pos, just saying it works for what I expected it to do, even I knew it sucked back then just better than the shit they got at walmart.

edit. Also it's lasted me 5 years hasn't it.

Im not saying its not a pos, just saying it works for what I expected it to do, even I knew it sucked back then just better than the shit they got at walmart.

Needer, is a running thing in this forum for anyone who buys audiopoop, pyle and such a says it's good for the money. It's all in good fun buy and run what

you want. It's just to mess with the people who try and recommend it.

i think you guys are looking at this more of me being like fuck ya lets run pyle whooooo thats not the case at all the curiousity is there though that its prolly not unrealistic for these amps to make 120-150 rms @ 4 x 4 i mean its not like it makes no power look at the fuse ratings even those would imply that the amp has the real potential to make that much power clean.

i was all set to go ct sounds then they were all hey lets damn near double the cost of our 4 chan that seems kool. was what 180 200 i 220? it wasnt terrible and we knew it made power, so i was planning to get one then a week later when i had the money there now like 340 or w.e i cant recal point being wtf ct sounds. / rant

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Needer, is a running thing in this forum for anyone who buys audiopoop, pyle and such a says it's good for the money. It's all in good fun buy and run what

you want. It's just to mess with the people who try and recommend it.

Ah ok. Not recommending pyle just standing by 1 particular product of theres that has served me well.

i may have some extra funds around shorty would be interesting to clamp one

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

My friends got a lanzar heritage "2000 watt" 4 channel. Get that one, I wanna see what it really puts out.If it helps, its bridged down to .5 ohms a channel( I don't know how its survived either).

Archived