Sundown Audio

amp dyno on pyle or other cheap amps?

MACnonsence6

is there any vids of this thing seeing what kinda power cheap amps like boss,pyle ect be interesting to see what these amps actually make clean vs what they claim. could be a go way to show the difference between well built and not to people that are new and dont quit understand that you truly do get what you pay for

stuff and such

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I generally take their ratings and take a 0 off. But I'd like to see something like this, first amp was an ssl 200w and it pushed my 15 pretty good.

like legit if i found out a pyle 4000x 4 type shit did clean 100 rms at 4 ohms ima buy that shit

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

I'd like to see how long the amp lasts

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

would be interesting to see i think to actually install something like that and give it a best case scenerio

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pyle-PLAM3000-3000-Watts-4-Channel-Bridgeable-Amplifier-Car-Audio-Amp-/371028470681?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item5663052b99&vxp=mtr

like what if that really put out 100 rms x 4 at 4 clean

You'd still have a piece of shit Pyle amp.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why sre these brands even a topic. We all know there shit! If thats all you can afford to run do us all a favor and keep it to yourself! LOL

Archived