Wyotech....great place. I live in Torrington, Wyoming....two hours from Laramie (obviously, home of Wyotech). The school has three main courses (diesel, auto body and collision, and interior). Of course the three main courses are broken down into many subjects that you'll learn. The main courses last 6 months. After you've completed the main courses, there are advanced courses that you'll take. i.e.--6 months of diesel education and then three months of advanced diesel classes. You can take other advanced classes if you wish. It's the same for auto interiors. 6 months of main courses and then 3 months of advanced interior. By the time you're done with interior courses, you'll be able to completely gut the inside of a car and be able to put it back together.

As far as cost goes= roughly $30,000 for a 9 month program and an associates degree. This includes tools and other expenses.

Hope this helped...

Edited by shooter69

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

I'm interested in learning Auto interiors

I did not see anywhere that says how much it is for any of the courses, If you've gone can you please tell me what it does cost and how long is the program

terrible place. dont go there i know a few people who wasted their money on that place. my mom did interior for 25 years. she taught herself and had her own business worked her own hours ect. if you wanna get into doing that just jump in and start at the bottom cause when you get out of the school youll be starting at the same spot.... AT THE BOTTOM

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

terrible place. dont go there i know a few people who wasted their money on that place. my mom did interior for 25 years. she taught herself and had her own business worked her own hours ect. if you wanna get into doing that just jump in and start at the bottom cause when you get out of the school youll be starting at the same spot.... AT THE BOTTOM

not even true. the schools have an entire office dedicated to finding you jobs once you've completed school. Even ten years later, you can still use the service....free of charge. Not to mention half off on Snap-On tools.

(1)Fi BTL 15

(1)AQ 2200d

4.33 Cubes~33hz

Big Three done

XS 1200 in the back

To each his own... my buddy went there for body work and hes one of the best body guys i know... alot better than some of the guy i've known who've been doing it alot longer.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

im graduating in 4 days... :) i took the automotive course and the high performance course. the automotive was great. you learn ALOT and get to apply that to the shop at school. you dont always start at the bottom. people who dont try usually do because they slack off in school and are absent alot. the only one ive heard thats bad is laramie (spelling) heard alot of bad things about that campus. im at the blairsville PA campus. ive learned ALOT since coming here. but the town of blairsville is kind of boring..but theres ways of keeping occupied.

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

to each his own i attend the school at this link auto body it does help out most of all if you never painted. i am about to drop out of the program. i did 2 year of welding in high school and work on my own cars every day and attending this class get very repetitive. and put it this way the only place your going to be here in michigan is at the bottom. there are no jobs for auto mechanics or body men your better off attending school for accounting or business or engineering and attend there part time. like i did i got a two year degree and still at the bottom. but your pay will be better if you go there it how much more you know. i would say check out this school at the link below but there is a macro program that is the transfer agreement to other schools like eastren and u of m dearborn etc... every community college has a transfer program to transfer to a major college or save money by attending the small school and transferring to the big school. etc. thing is all the stuuf they teach in these classes i can do at home liker put a flow master exhaust on my car.

http://www.wccnet.edu/academicinfo/credito...C&year=2005

http://www.wccnet.edu/academicinfo/credito...php?code=CTMST1

http://www.wccnet.edu/academicinfo/credito...php?code=CVMST2