Sundown Audio

Recommend amp under $300

Mike Gibbens Matthew

Looking for an amp recommendation under $300. I was looking at the SoundStream Rubicon 1600 or 2500. I need 1500w RMS @ 1 ohm or more.

Any input is welcome. thanks guys. I know this question is like 1000 others you have seen, but things change and I want current info.

07 KIA Spectra

320a Singer Alt

Odyssey Extreme batteries

2 12" Phantom sounds (4.6 cu. net @ 32) - soon to be 2 Atomic ELE

2 Rockford Fosgate T2500bd-CP

Zapco Z150.2

Front comps soon to be Hertz HSK

Pioneer 80prs

Second skin deadener throughout

That amp wont do 1500 @ 1 ohm. I know the difference wont be audible. So how has AudioQue changed since they changed to SoundQubed? Did they get bought out or just decided to change the name mid stride?

07 KIA Spectra

320a Singer Alt

Zapco Z150.2

Pioneer 80prs

C2 has the recon 1.4, which will be renamed to 1.6 that did 1600w at 12v for $349 shipped on their website. Also they are going to have a '1000w' that is $299 which will probably do ~1500w at 14.4v

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

That amp wont do 1500 @ 1 ohm. I know the difference wont be audible. So how has AudioQue changed since they changed to SoundQubed? Did they get bought out or just decided to change the name mid stride?

name change mid stride still same great product

2.2v difference doesn't give it 500 watts but knowing the c2 brand i am sure it will make more than 1000 i would say around 1200

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

The "1.4" did 2300w uncertified at 14.4. So I can definitely see their "1000w" amp doing 1500 at 14.4v.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Soundstream or Hifonics? dont want to start a flame war lol

What about CT sounds 1400.1 (if I can find one)?

If that C2 does that power that will be one sick amp. Looks well built. I might try the wife into trying one. This amp is going in her car. I have a SAZ-1500 and looking to get a 2500 soon. She wants a brand that has been around to see reviews and clamp tests etc. on. :sigh:

Someone told me that half of competing is not just asking someone's advice but being willing to take a dive and try something new.

07 KIA Spectra

320a Singer Alt

Zapco Z150.2

Pioneer 80prs

The Recon series of amps are putting up some serious numbers and yes the statement about power on these is correct, just because the name is Recon 1.6 doesn't mean that is all she has... The names are being conservatively labeled by actual power at 1 ohm 12 volt certified on the SMD AD-1.

Yes the Recon 1.0 will be at $299 once the bugs are worked out and she is next up on our list to start developing once the first shipment arrives. So far the Recon 1.0 has put up in excess of 1K at 1 ohm at 12 volts....

www.c2audio.com

Car Stereo LLC

5462 Mahoning Ave.

Youngstown, OH 44515

330-953-0331

Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 est

They changed there name do to it being so close to the audio quest group from what I was told but it's still great products.

Also if I has the cash I would pick up one of those c2 1.4's for the price of them. Should put out more power then my rf prime 1200 lol

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived