wL<3bass Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 How much??? looks nice!!! Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
sInIstIr Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 how do these rack up against an L7?? Thinking about buying one for my truck
DCbeast78 Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 thats so purdy Bass junkie for life! 99 eclipse under construction 91 AWD turbo talon under construction 98 extendedcab s-10 under construction S W A T! 141.3 dash (97 sunfire) 140.3 kick (97 sunfire)
AI James Posted March 15, 2008 Author Report Posted March 15, 2008 Alot better then an L7 imo, but thats subjective of course as ive never liked an L7's SQ output Build quality on this thing is pretty clean for the most part. i cant find any sloppy glue joints or anything on the unit. The suspension on this thing is NICE and stiff.
sInIstIr Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 Alot better then an L7 imo, but thats subjective of course as ive never liked an L7's SQ output Build quality on this thing is pretty clean for the most part. i cant find any sloppy glue joints or anything on the unit. The suspension on this thing is NICE and stiff. Ya I was looking at an HDC12 or a 15 I'm gonna put it in the back of an extended cab 95 toyota pickup. It's going to take up the middle so I still have 2 seats. I have 2 memphis 15 PR's but the box i have is too big and I'd rather have 1 12 that's slappin harder then both of those and still have room for people.. idk audioque's are outa stock though hehe so I was thinking maybe one of these
AI James Posted March 15, 2008 Author Report Posted March 15, 2008 audioques and these are pretty much in a different class, these are ment to get loud and sound great doing it, AQs pretty much get loud and sound decent.
sInIstIr Posted March 15, 2008 Report Posted March 15, 2008 audioques and these are pretty much in a different class, these are ment to get loud and sound great doing it, AQs pretty much get loud and sound decent. Yeah thats why I want an audioque but they are outa stock. I'm gonna try and grab a twelve or a 15 when they come in stock. I been browsin here quite a while just never really posted.... gotta get my options straight i got 3 months to get this all done before I get my license.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.