Stee-Z Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Get two used DD 9515's (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
C2 Audio Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Or C2. (I always forget about you guys)yeah being the newest partner here that kinda happens.... :-)Its because I've never heard anything C2. I'm gonna need to change that I guess. I hope you do get a chance to hear them soon as we have spent a lot of time on development of our subs and we know what they do in lots of applications. If we know what our subs are going in we can help with the specs to get them in the best enclosure possible to squeeze the most out of them. We own and operate a Retail store also so we get the chance daily to work with them in a wide range of vehicles. -Chris www.c2audio.com Car Stereo LLC 5462 Mahoning Ave. Youngstown, OH 44515 330-953-0331 Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 est
LsChevy Posted March 28, 2014 Author Report Posted March 28, 2014 Is the dc xl in the same category as the x and the zv4?
LsChevy Posted March 28, 2014 Author Report Posted March 28, 2014 Is the dc xl in the same category as the x and the zv4?
boom50cal Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 I would say so. From everything that I have seen, it is a badass all around woofer than is good in standard ported, and both 4th and 6th order bandpasses. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Swampy Posted March 28, 2014 Report Posted March 28, 2014 Go visit droppinhzcaraudio.com and look at the DC stuff on there. Im sure it should answer most of your questions about the subs.+ I don't claim to know how to solve anything, I just practice the basics. There is nothing worse than wasting hours over a problem that should have taken 5 mins. Anything I post and claim to know, I know simply because of a lesson learned from a mistake on my part.
LsChevy Posted March 28, 2014 Author Report Posted March 28, 2014 Actually I may be going with a 4th. I measured today and I can do a fourth and still be able to see out the back window :-)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.