LsChevy Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Well today my little brother and my friend wants to help me with my new build, which is my third. Now I have a couple questions for you guys. I know every install is different. But is there anything other than sundown lol? I'm not bashing them but I want something different. I want to go the ground pounder route, I don't want a wall and trying to keep the subs under $1100 if possible. I have 11 cubes in the back seat area of my crew cab truck but I don't have to use it all. But the subs I can't seem to get out my head is the sundown x's. As far as power...5500 watts is the most I want to run
will77530 Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 ive heard dc audio has some loud ground pounders
C2 Audio Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 We love ground pounders.... Let me know if you would be interested in running C2 Audio. You can PM me here or through Facebook -Chris www.c2audio.com Car Stereo LLC 5462 Mahoning Ave. Youngstown, OH 44515 330-953-0331 Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 est
gr8handogoatness Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 DC, or Fi. DAD BDs are fairly hefty. Not the best but different. Its gonna be hard to beat the sundown X series since ground pounding is what they were designed for and sundown makes great stuff.
gr8handogoatness Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Or C2. (I always forget about you guys)
boom50cal Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 2 DC xl 12's on a 5k board. Dc5.0k, sundown saz5000d, crescendo bc5500d. Definitely need a upgraded altnernator (maybe even 2), two group 34's (assuming its a chevy) under the hood, and 3-5 group 31's in cab to be safe. With a pair of dual alts, I would personally run up to a 8k on that battery setup: 2 group 34's plus 5 group 31's. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Stee-Z Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 2 DC xl 12's on a 5k board. Dc5.0k, sundown saz5000d, crescendo bc5500d. Definitely need a upgraded altnernator (maybe even 2), two group 34's (assuming its a chevy) under the hood, and 3-5 group 31's in cab to be safe. With a pair of dual alts, I would personally run up to a 8k on that battery setup: 2 group 34's plus 5 group 31's. Fuck I ran 4 batcaps and a single 320a alt on 10k no problems lowest voltage drop would be 13.6 (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
C2 Audio Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Or C2. (I always forget about you guys) yeah being the newest partner here that kinda happens.... :-) www.c2audio.com Car Stereo LLC 5462 Mahoning Ave. Youngstown, OH 44515 330-953-0331 Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 est
kryptonite Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 a pair of 15" DC lvl 6s on a 10k, a decent battery bank and tune 'em low DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
gr8handogoatness Posted March 26, 2014 Report Posted March 26, 2014 Or C2. (I always forget about you guys)yeah being the newest partner here that kinda happens.... :-)Its because I've never heard anything C2. I'm gonna need to change that I guess.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.