Epic Backpack Speaker Build

Might sound stupid but a while ago after one of my baseball games one day I saw a trike bycycle towing a little trailer and the bike had several 6x9's fabricated onto it and one of those old school chain steering wheels and the trailer had a couple batteries, with the subs and I'm assuming the amp was on there too. But it was honestly sick I thought, would be cool to see another!

I wish I woulda took pics but the guy looked really sketchy and I wasn't tryna talk to him about lol

Train horns are air powered. now you're talking compressor, tank, valves, air lines, and the horns.....I am sure a small compressor would kill the battery fast. You could look into the RF PBR300X2 for an amp. Get a DSP and plug an ipod, tablet, phone or whatever source to eliminate the need for a HU. Maybe get an XP750 battery...only 14.5 lbs. This is still going to be a 35 lb pack minimum. Just throwing you out some ideas......

he wants the train horn and I brought that up to him about the compressor and all that. He plans on running it off a compressed tank he has that was used for paintball. Make it a 1 shot kinda deal I guess.

So far we are going without the sub and mono block and sticking with the 6x9 speakers and add some more speakers since the sub will be gone. About how long would that battery last if we had it going full tilt?

New to the car audio world and looking to learn as much as I can.

You have any pics of plans for this?

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

i have a never been used kinetik hc600. it's small and doesn't weigh a ton.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

• 1 month later...

Going to be making a much smaller scale version for myself for conventions. Only going to be using 2 6x9 running on a 2 channel amp (the kind you would use on a motorcycle) The main focus will be the LEDs I'll be setting up to respond to certain frequencies. Going to start buying parts later this month.

Archived